2. Unstack and restack dishwasher. Even if it’s not my turn.
3. Clean off benches and table. May need Pal’s new belt sander for weetbix removal. Don’t laugh, I know someone who actually did that…
4. Tidy and vacuum all floors. Because its no fun for the children to
mess up play in if it’s already been declared a disaster zone by the authorities. Also because deluding myself that I will mop once the floors are clear and the children are in bed is one of my favourite past-times…
5. Pull load out of dryer. Dump it on the humongous pile of folding I’ve been putting off for weeks.
6. Hang out the washing in the machine. If you can be bothered. It is a sunny day but it could rain at any moment… Consider dryer instead.
7. Put new load in machine – kids clothes first priority. Because they each go through more outfits in a day than I do in a week.
8. Clean bathroom. Even though I don’t have any bleach gel left, resulting in me having to actually scrub the toilet with the toilet brush. Of which I have an irrational phobia…
9. Shower. Only because I’ll have had to touch the toilet brush. Not because I plan on leaving the house.
10. Bake something for playdate this afternoon. Something with oranges. Because I can’t move in the pantry for the huge, full bucket of oranges off the tree. And the tree still looks full. On second thoughts, get Pal to bring baked goods home from work in his lunch break and give playdate family a massive bag of oranges to take home instead.
11. Write packing list for Sydney trip on Sunday.
12. Ring doctors surgery, preschool, MAL and Dad.
13. Email those 6 people I’ve been meaning to for days.
14. Find the time amongst this to adequately supervise, feed and change the children when necessary. And to drink coffee. Lots of coffee…
15. Be thankful today is a slow day.
What’s in your to-do list today?